Nicholas J. Albanese Jr.
Nicholas graduated from Fordham Law School in 2004 and was admitted in 2005. Nicholas worked in Manhattan until moving to Long Island in 2007. Since that time Nicholas has been actively involved in Medical Malpractice and Personal Injury litigation, defending some of the largest hospital groups in the nation. Nicholas' experience also includes significant appellate and federal practice.
Areas Of Practice
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- Personal Injury Litigation
- New York, 2004
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 2008
- Fordham University School of Law, New York, New York
- J.D. - 2004
- Boston College, Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: History
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Columbian Lawyers Nassau County
Past Employment Positions
- Wagner, Doman, Leto & DiLeo, Senior Associate, 2007 to 2019