Christian A. Fumuso
Christian A. Fumuso is a partner and trial attorney at Fumuso Christesen LLP, having joined the firm in 2008.
In the Spring of 2007, Mr. Fumuso graduated from St. John's Law School and initially worked at a large law firm in Manhattan, New York where he worked on numerous areas of medical malpractice defense.
Since coming to Fumuso Christesen LLP in 2008, Mr. Fumuso has focused his practice on defending healthcare providers, physicians, hospitals, dental providers, Nursing Homes and general liability matters.
Mr. Fumuso is involved in all aspects of case management and has significant experience with Mediations, client conferences, witness preparation, depositions, dispositive motions, case resolution and trial. He has also presented Risk Management Seminars to the Administrators and staff of Nursing Homes in the New York Metropolitan area.
Mr. Fumuso regularly handles court proceedings in all five boroughs of New York City along with venues in Nassau and Suffolk County.
Areas Of Practice
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- Dental Malpractice Defense
- General Liability Defense
- Nursing Home Litigation
- New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- St. John's University School of Law
- J.D. - 2007
- Loyola College of Maryland
- B.A. - 2004
- Presenter, Risk Management Seminars to the Administrators and Staff of Nursing Homes in the New York Metropolitan area
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Nassau-Suffolk Trial Lawyers Association
- Suffolk County Bar Association