Michael K. Kelly
- Of Counsel
Michael K. Kelly received his Juris Doctor Degree cum laude from the University of Miami in 1976 and his Bachelor of Arts Degree from Queens College in 1972.
He is admitted to the New York State Bar, the Florida Bar, to the United States District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York and to the United States Court of Appeals, Second Circuit. While at the University of Miami, he was a member of the Society of Wig and Robe and on the Editorial Board of the University of Miami Law Review. He is presently a member of the Suffolk County Bar Association and the Nassau-Suffolk Trial Lawyers Association.
He is counsel to the Suffolk County Dental Society.
Areas Of Practice
- Insurance Defense
- New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit
- University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida
- Juris Doctor - 1976
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Member, Society of Wig and Robe
- Queens College of the City University of New York
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 1972
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Suffolk County Bar Association, Member
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Florida Bar Association, Member
- Nassau-Suffolk Trial Lawyers Association, Member